Newspaper Interview

GoldenMotor.com

hotbug1776

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
I was just asked to do an interview for a local newspaper on the Motorized Bicycle hobby!!!

I pointed the reporter to this site and said I would provide what I could to help her out.

Here is the private message I got on another MB site.

Default Erie Times-News Interview

My name is Meagen Finnerty, an intern with the Erie Times-News. I'm working on a story about people in Erie with motorized bicycles.
Please email me at [removed] or call removed if you'd be willing to talk to me.

Thanks,
Meagen Finnerty

This is so cool!

Last edited:

moonerdizzle

Jun 28, 2009
Cheese head capitol
Re: Holy crap!!!

might want to edit out her contact information incause some less than upstanding citizen tries to do some sabotage. But congrats on raising a positive awareness for the motor bike hobby

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado

Just a word of caution. Ask to review her story before giving your permisssion to print it. News reporters are not the most trustworthy folks and you'll want to make sure she presents our hobby in a favorable light. Check for accuracy too. They don't always get the facts straight.

Tom

Sep 4, 2009
Texas

I hear ya 2 door I'm gettin an Irie feelin about this as well....you remember back when they infiltrated the Dew Drop Inn... them dang commies are tryin to take over I tell ya!

laff

hotbug1776

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Ok that's done. She wanted to know the basics. She also wanted to know the legality of the motorized bikes. I told her that it's a big grey area, as last I knew (Maybe in a few decades it will come to the law makers desks, LOL). She wanted costs and the little details for filler.

I think I represented us well, I'll see on Tuesday when the story comes out.

usflg

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
very nice good job! i call my bike the fountain of youth. riding each morning smelling the fresh air and the Caribbean breeze on the way to work is undescribable. It's great way to start any day