To all who it may apply......

GoldenMotor.com

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all here, many of you guys and gals have been people that I have considered good friends ever since I found this forum back in 2010...

Thank you all who have had many good conversations with me over these few years and I hope we have many more, I hope and pray all will be safe and have a great Holiday Season and have an even better 2015 than all the previous years past, take care all and ride safe when ya do.

From my family to yours, God Bless, Merry Christmas and wishes for a very Happy new year.

Map

.flg.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
And a Merry Christmas to you, Shan!!

When I was younger, I remember hearing this song on the radio around Christmas. I finally just had to ask my Mom, "Mom, why is that guy singing 'Fleas Navy Dad'?? Why would there be fleas on a ship?"

And that children, was my introduction to a different culture!! .santa

(Feliz Navidad)

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Re: Song lyrics.

When I was a little guy I was always curious about them sending Rudolph down to "hitch the ree" I asked my dad what a 'ree' was thinking it must have something to do with pulling a sled. :) "History, son. Not hitch the ree". Oh...........

Merry Christmas to you too Shan and to each and every member of our community.
Have a safe holiday season.

Tom

chained

Nov 9, 2014
United States
41 of these. Some were great, some were heartbreaking.

each and every time I tell myself that its not about what you have been through, but its about what you take with you.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
And Merry Christmas back to you Shan!!
I remember a lot of nice conversations and discussions we've gotten into since I've joined the forum and have also got a bunch of cool ideas from those conversations during my build.

thanks, and Merry Christmas to you and all my other friends in here

Dave

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
So many great people here....

Just warms the heart to know we have such a great community here on this forum, yeah I know it may seem a little mushy or whatever, but in a world as crazy and stressful as the one we live in, it's really nice to know there are still so many good people out here that we can enjoy conversation with and exchange ideas as we enjoy a common interest.

I've learned a lot from many of the smart and experienced people on this forum and have always tdied to share that info along with other ideas I have thought may be helpful.

So I have to completely agree with all others here who have expressed just how great this forum is.

My hat is off big time to Paul and all of the moderators who have kept this forum between the lines as well as they have, all you fellas have done and continue to do an excellent job, without y'all doing what y'all have this forum wouldn't be what it is.

Shan

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
It's funny I came in here last year because somebody told me this was a bad forum and only the mods, the sponsors, and their buddie's ideas were heard and everyone else's input was ridiculed or deleted etc.... Then I started reading and joined up to find out this place was the exact opposite as well as being one of the best forums on the net... The amount of information in here is great, the people are great, the mods are great, and I see no reason to hold back what I know in here as all info seems to be greatly appriciated.
Anyway, I'm glad I stopped by to cxheck out this "bad forum" and I've learned a lot of good tips and tricks when I was still building my ride, and I do consider all of you my friends.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
It's funny I came in here last year because somebody told me this was a bad forum and only the mods, the sponsors, and their buddie's ideas were heard and everyone else's input was ridiculed or deleted etc.... Then I started reading and joined up to find out this place was the exact opposite as well as being one of the best forums on the net... The amount of information in here is great, the people are great, the mods are great, and I see no reason to hold back what I know in here as all info seems to be greatly appriciated.
Anyway, I'm glad I stopped by to cxheck out this "bad forum" and I've learned a lot of good tips and tricks when I was still building my ride, and I do consider all of you my friends.
one word comes to mind.... Amen