Scored some free bikes

GoldenMotor.com

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
A Kulana Moon Dog cruiser, Schwinn Ranger mountain bike and a Huffy Tourister 5 lightweight. May be able to squeeze chinese motors into the mens bikes. Cool basket and rack on the Huffy.

atombikes

Feb 14, 2010
Northern VA
A Kulana Moon Dog cruiser, Schwinn Ranger mountain bike and a Huffy Tourister 5 lightweight. May be able to squeeze chinese motors into the mens bikes. Cool basket and rack on the Huffy.

Awesome! Free is the best. Wasn't that Kaluna Moon dog bike all the rage in motorized bikes circa 2008?

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Agreed, the Moon Dog is a motorbike classic. I see yours has a front brake and multi-speeds; even better.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas

shes dusty and dirty in these pics but here is my Kulana multi speed, darn good riding bike, I love to find another one laying around some day.

Map

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
free is the best price in the world
especially for something you are into!!!!

congrats msrfan build 'em cowboy and show us how

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
The Ranger looks like a good bike for an engine. Wish I could get a decent mtn bike for free to swap all my stuff onto.
Yeah, I think it's a good candidate. I get bikes all the time. People know you're into it and the stuff just comes your way. I personally think there's several bikes for every person on earth. I have my share. Some I got free and some I paid good money for. Started collecting before ebay and paid way too much for a lot of bikes and parts, so my stuff is just now getting to be worth the money I paid.