is this oil ok?

GoldenMotor.com

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
C&H, the oil at bennies is probably fine.

That is to say, any recent production two stroke mix oil will work in a chinagirl at the proper mixture.

It's an ancient design manufactured from questionable materials with horrid quality control and low hp output that is sold at a bargain price.

I would be reluctant to run standard motor oil in place of the fuel mix.
and that's about the only reservation I would have!

A chainsaw and many of the powered garden tools are a different story!

Many of them are truly high performance engines, operating very efficiently at very high rpm's.

IMO, they are an excellent place to be considerate of which products you may select.

If you have an exotic chinagirl with all conceivable performance parts and are intent upon winning races or a grueling endurance run, well, in that case, I would review the threads on 'the best mix oil' !!!

All My Opinion ! lol

i would seek a second...
rc

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
C&H that oil sound's like the oil I get from tractor supply here, they have it as Arnold 1. On the package it says manufactured by interlube international, Inc.

Attachments

calvynandhobbs

Aug 28, 2008
Ledyard, CT
That's the same type package. I may try that in the bike. I just put some in a container for my Stihl chainsaw last weekend and it seems to run great in the chainsaw.

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
c&h, stihl is my first choice in chainsaws.
and i used em professionally, day in, week and month long.

what would you figure... a stihl is 10 times better quality than a chinagirl?
...with extremely close tolerances and very high output at usually high rpms...

if it works in a stihl it will be more than sufficient for a chinagirl.

:)
rc

577-Jersey

Mar 23, 2013
central western nj
For these cheap junk ht motors I use whatever is on sale.Been using Supertech in my weed eaters,blowers,boats,and chainsaws for years with awesome results.For my 2 stroke racing motors,kawasaki,and honda,,I use Klotz benol racing castor,,that stuff will out perform anything synthetic or dino in my book hands down.Maybe its just the smell,,IDK..lol

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2013
RI
I was at Benny's the other day and ran across these little pouches of Oregon brand 2 stroke oil. Says they are good for all mix ratios. I'm thinking about giving these a try. I looked it up and it may be a relabeled Opti-2. What do you guys think? They are only $1.39 each at Bennys and could use the same oil for my chainsaws, weedeater, etc.

http://www.cmsmallengines.net/2-cycle-engine-oil-1-8oz.html?sl=EN
C&H that oil sound's like the oil I get from tractor supply here, they have it as Arnold 1. On the package it says manufactured by interlube international, Inc.
...yeah, i'm almost 100% positive these are just repackaged Opti-2 if i remember my reading right (it was a LONG thread, lol), ...if i AM remembering right then on the back of those tubes you should find the name 'Interlube', ...i THINK that's the name of the parent company of Opti, again, IF i'm remembering right..

peace, bozo

Catfisher

Apr 10, 2010
Heart of Illinois
I use the Walmart SuperTech in my 75 HP boat motor, 9.9 HP boat motor, 2 gas trimmers, my Echo chainsaw and my snowblower. It has worked very well. I buy it by the gallon because it is less expensive than smaller containers.

Toadmund

Jan 19, 2012
Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
There are cheap oil guys and quality oil guys.
I'm a quality motor oil guy.
For the money I spend fueling my motorbicycle, it may as well be the best oil money can buy.

If for some reason, your oil mix is too weak, at least the better quality stuff will still somewhat protect you better from catastrophic failure.