Is this anyone, or anyone see this?

GoldenMotor.com

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Yeah, msrfan and all the guys that hang at Adams Donuts in HB know the builder.

It's a really nice bike.

I built the bike from several salvaged bicycles I have been storing for years. I attend the weekly Adams Donut shop car gathering and saw several motorized bicycles showing up. I thought I take it to a higher level and artistically build a bike that resembled a 1920s board track racer with a barn find patina. I was given a book on the subject and the rest is history.

I made a carbon fiber Indian style front spring and reverse engineered a very early but totally functional springer front fork. I used an industrial Kohler motor that has a strong 4hp, a Go Cart Maxitorque centrifical clutch, a carbon fiber chain guard, fender, gas tank and seat pan. A company that makes boat railings made my exhaust pipe.

A ratty old fog light was re lens with recut glass from a 29 Ford headlight (purple hue and all). Mag light bulbs are used for tailights, all using rechargable batterys. Legally DMV registered.

I was invided to show my badged Henderson at a vintage motorcycle show and was approached by HOT ROD Magazine for a full feature. They did an awesome job. Also the OC Register was there and did a very nice story in the newspaper.

I use my bike regularly and draw admirers everywhere it goes. It looks spectacular at car shows displayed in the back of my 1924 Dodge woody.
Looks like its in a display case.
About $3500 ..
Mike 714 536-8682
Huntington Beach

Last edited: