Going to the Grocery Store

GoldenMotor.com

LouieMCman

May 28, 2010
GA
Was heading to the grocery store yesterday and saw a motorbike coming the opposite direction and about half way up one of the steepest hills around. And he wasn't peddling, I thought I would turn around and meet him but it's a four lane road and lots of traffic. So I went to the store and as I was coming up the steep hill I thought about him again, as I topped the hill there he was standing next to the broke down motorbike. He had made it up the hill and about another 50 yards and that was it. I started to pull over but noticed a truck making a u turn and pulling over in front of him, so I again pasted him up and took the grocery's home. As soon as I got home I again regretted not at least meeting him and inviting him over to compare our motorbikes. He obviously didn't need me at the time and I'm sure I'll see him again.
So, if you live around Augusta, GA and your bike just broke down after giving it **** up a steep hill....send me a message and we'll get together.

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Aw Louie, what's a random guy in a truck know about motorized bicycles... you should've stopped to lend a hand. Sure the truck may have had tools, but he wouldn't have any clue what to do.

Stop and help a brother out next time! :p

LouieMCman

May 28, 2010
GA
The impression I got was they were fixin to load it up! I would have stopped for sure if he had no help, it also ran through my mind that my ice cream was already starting to melt, funny what runs through your mind some times!