Bike Shops that welcome motorized bicycles Map

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Re: Bike Shops that welcome MB's Map

Cant find addy for a shop I wanted to post. Great folks and like MBs.

LOL Prussian, w/ Robin wear. Ya gotta post pics of the Batbike. I really do want to build one but been saying that for 3 yrs and every Halloween

Could go Darkwing Duck Way cooler crime fighting apparel. Seemingly warmer but cartoon ducks never seem to wear pants.

Attachments

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.

Cant find addy for a shop I wanted to post. Great folks and like MBs.

LOL Prussian, w/ Robin wear. Ya gotta post pics of the Batbike. I really do want to build one but been saying that for 3 yrs and every Halloween

Could go Darkwing Duck Way cooler crime fighting apparel. Seemingly warmer but cartoon ducks never seem to wear pants.
Lol lol I was going to say Dark Wing Duck too.:D

Reactions: Dan
Jul 15, 2009
waukegan IL. U.S.A.

No pants I'm in!!!
Curently working on "bat rack" to give rear end that scaloped look,hope no one ever runs into this thing thell get a bat-ektomy.
Will figure out a way to post pics someday, apple dosent play nice with others? I can't ,no I won't go back to ms os never!!!!

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

Goat, once again our twisted refusal at any thing even close to approaching emotional maturity becomes evident. I can't believe they let us vote. snork.

Prussian, have you tried a photo sharing site like photobucket or any of those?

photobucket.com+mac - Google Search

photo sharing+mac - Google Search

photo sharing+apple - Google Search

I'm not sure how to pose the question to ask. But am sure there is a way for you. That way you can post pics there and just copy and paste the picture codes.

Skarrd

Oct 13, 2010
Chandler, AZ

cactus bike at alma school and germann, in arizona.

i go there all the time when i need parts for my bike. they think it's the coolest thing ever, along with the electric bikes they sell.

HT2005

Aug 23, 2008
Long Island, NY

Bike Discounters on Lake Avenue in Saint James, New York.

A few years ago they had a motorized bicycle at the back of the store which had been sold to them by a guy who couldn't get it running. So, my brother and I offered to fix it. All it needed was fuel valve cleaning and a star nut adjustment to get it running. Because of this the guy there recently let me borrow a few tools to convert my brother's narrow cranks to wide pedal cranks.

We go to that place for all our bike needs; they're great guys.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

That is awesome HT. Be sure to let em know you let us folks know it is a good place to shop. They will appreciate it as do we!

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
http://www.cyclingconcepts.com

These guys rock! I needed a head-set adapter in a size they had never heard of for the grant build. But not only did they find it for me, they charged me less than amazon. Before shipping. Really fun and pleasant folks. Guy I was mainly dealing with was not at all into the MB thing but was super patient and helpful! Big time recommend them.

This idiot adapter I needed was up to 50 bucks online and even in a kinda high end location, they charged me $27 with tax. (Think I'm gonna start making them to sell)