Fiberglass gas tank for Worksman

GoldenMotor.com

Spaz_head

Sep 1, 2010
Canada
Anyone make fiberglass gas tanks for the Worksmen Newboy frame? I rememeber reading a post a while back, but can't remember who makes them. I think they made Indian and Harley style tanks.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
we've scaled way back here at the shop, as of now were only making parts for our own builds. we've been doing motorbikes for over a year and have yet to make a profit, were spending most of our time now doing mechanic work. motorbikes are great and we love doing them but theres just not enough money in them to pay the over head on a shop. were still going to be in the hobby and will be selling the bikes that we build, but untill the public is willing to pay what a custom motorbike is worth we have to do what it takes to pay the bills.

Last edited:

cinelliphyle

Nov 30, 2009
bonney lake wash.
I am Rick at Vroomart.com. I make fiberglass tanks for Worksman board track replica's.
I have a mold for Indian/Cyclone style tanks and will make one of tanks to suit other models/makes, or your own speciications.

Joshmkg

Jan 21, 2011
San Diego
I just ordered a vintage tube tank from a old go cart and am goint to try it out with leather straps for a vintage look. I also found several oud indian tanks on ebay. There was also an old shwinn tank that said Motorbike on the side and with some mods would looks awesome but it is at $535...