Boardtrack Racing Bars Revision 2

GoldenMotor.com

chopperjoe

Nov 15, 2009
bourbonnais il
Yeah, Basically I found out real quick that something was keeping the fork from moving up & down; so I looked at the drum brake & found that it's center is fixed to the fork dropouts & must pivot with the dropouts as the fork springs move up & down, & that the pin that locks in the stop bracket on the drum needed to be relocated to allow this.
It was actually pretty simple to figure out because I had already worked out similar problems when I designed my disc brake bracket for the Monark forks.

Pat & I will certainly be offering the modified shoulder bolts with the stop pin as a option with the Monark forks soon. (^)

Here's some pix...

Thanks for the great pics, please let me know when you finish making some custom shoulder bolts we still have a long way to go on the Whizzer project, sand blasting, powder, seat mount, just to name a few.

Last edited:

chopperjoe

Nov 15, 2009
bourbonnais il
Here is a pick of the first Whizzer build, 1948 H model, this bike rides like a motorcycle, exhaust sounds beautiful. Carb rebuilt by Quenton Guenther, love this one, but building the boardtrack Whizzer for a little something different.

Attachments

Last edited: