what are you waiting for in the mail ?

GoldenMotor.com

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Let's see; I"m waiting for (gasp!) dual pull brake lever on the way. As crazy as it sounds, I'm going to try running a coaster brake wheel in addition to using front and rear caliper brakes on a single lever...
Yep, and they work great!
A single lever for on the right for the dual C's and a backup coaster brake.

The SBP 'teeter-totter' dual pull will compensate for the difference between a C and V together too for front forks with V brake bosses.

There is no such thing as too much braking ability, only too little brake for the need so good for you bud!

Jumpa

Aug 12, 2011
Cape Cod
KCvale
those black handle bars their design and the all black from forks make that bike l;ook soo much better in my eyes anyways Those bars sool so much more comfortable as well

BonusParts

Nov 28, 2012
SE-PA
more bolts.

boltdepot.com

found everything i needed for my engine rebuild here - as far as hardware goes.

awesome quality and they look sick. you'll see photos in my rebuild thread :D

anywho! if anyone needs strong or pretty hardware....or both. check them out. inexpensive, fast, quality stuff.

oh yeah and for anyone in the NE.... they are in mass

Nevada

Nov 29, 2013
Reno, Nevada
Worked on my build a little more today, between checking the football games. Taking my time and going pretty slow and deliberate with the whole thing. Tightening the stock exhaust pipe I felt that unpleasant feeling of the nut loosening as it stripped. I wasn't even tightening that hard. What crap bolts the Chinese make for these engines! :-|| I ordered the engine hardware kit from SBP. Then I thought what the heck I'll get a few more things. The highly rated SBP Expansion chamber exhaust, Heavy duty air filter, fuel filter, better fuel petcock, NGK iridium plug and upgraded spark plug wire. Should be improvement over stock even without flow porting, which will come later. Next weekend should be a fun one!
scratg

Last edited:

Danschutz

Aug 19, 2013
Wyoming
Mikuni VM18. Just barely caught the 18% off TreatlandTV sale :)
Slowly but surely getting the build parts ordered.....

Dan.

BuddyVape

Dec 5, 2013
canada
i have had alot come in since my last order iv got my speedy carb now a jack-shaft kit spoke reflectors new upgraded clutch pads hd front large frame adapter motor mount and waiting for a new UFO air filter new spoke lights that make designs in the wheels as they spin... brake lights blinkers new barring set for front freewheel i am waiting from sickbikeparts.com as well as new crank arms and some dust caps a chain breaker tool for motorized bicycle and a chain breaker tool for motorcycle also a new chain also already got a new derailleur and gear shifter and back freewheel gear spindle and new mud and rain guards :) i think that's about it for now lol
xct2

Last edited:

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
I'm now waiting for my CNS jet assortment from SBP. Time to get a little more serious in scratching this performance itch.............:D

rock out

Jul 5, 2013
canada
Its not really in the mail but the wait is killing me. I found a guy selling a Schwinn stingray spoiler edition for pretty cheap even of I don't slap a motor on it I could still double heck maybe even triple what he's asking for it on ebay

Scootmeister

Mar 15, 2011
North Carolina
I'm waiting for two brake levers with built in brake light switches so I can hook up the LED brake light on the Red Hornet. I already installed a dual LED tail light, one is hooked up as a running light, the other one a brake light. Both are driven by a home made lighting coil mounted to the base plate of my Huasheng magneto. The coil drives my LED headlight, tail light, and brake light. My horn has its own batteries. These levers will pretty much complete this ride, at least until I get another idea!

Danschutz

Aug 19, 2013
Wyoming
Just ordered a Gopro hero 3+ Silver edition camera. Should come in handy for some bike rides but its main gig will be for my yearly snorkeling outings. Sold my white edition to cover most of the cost, cant wait!