another day another problem... front freewheel

GoldenMotor.com

BuddyVape

Dec 5, 2013
canada
My front freewheel seems really tight. from bikeberry jackshaft kit Won't free spin barely at all was working fine lastnight.... What will cause this issue?:-||...

have posted a reply about this issue freewheel hub barrings are no good

Last edited:

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Sounds like you need to re-adjust your bearing cones. Then make sure that the locking nuts are tight.

Good luck in solving your issue!!

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Sounds like you need to re-adjust your bearing cones. Then make sure that the locking nuts are tight.

Good luck in solving your issue!!
It sounds like that but Buddy has started yet another thread about his bikeberry knock off shift kit without telling the reader any background and just presumes that you will know what he is asking about. :)
Why do noobs start multiple threads about basically the same problem?

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
It sounds like that but Buddy has started yet another thread about his bikeberry knock off shift kit without telling the reader any background and just presumes that you will know what he is asking about. :)
Because they don't have a firm grasp of how the forum works and they think by multiple posting they will get better response. We fight this battle all the time.

This is why we PM them with the warning that they need to post once, in one area and wait for replys and not multiple or duplicate post the same question or concern in several sub-forums.

To the OP (Original Poster): Post your question once and check back for responses. Do not post the same question or inquiry in several different sections. That is considered poor forum etiquette and rude. Thanks.

Tom

Last edited:

BuddyVape

Dec 5, 2013
canada
Because they don't have a firm grasp of how the forum works and they think by multiple posting they will get better response. We fight this battle all the time.

This is why we PM them with the warning that they need to post once, in one area and wait for replys and not multiple or duplicate post the same question or concern in several sub-forums.

To the OP (Original Poster): Post your question once and check back for responses. Do not post the same question or inquiry in several different sections. That is considered poor forum etiquette and rude. Thanks.

Tom
Actually each post has been a new issue every other issue has been fixed and solved this issue happened today

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Actually each post has been a new issue every other issue has been fixed and solved this issue happened today
Your first post in this thread makes no mention that you are having a problem with the shoddy knock off of Sick Bike Parts shift kit sold by bikeberry.

You only mention a "front freewheel"
If you think you will get any help with such limited info you are mistaken.
Throw the piece of junk Bikeberry shift kit in the trash and buy the real deal made in USA kit from its inventor Sick Bike Parts.

I am sorry if you didn't know that you were ripped off buying a bad copy of a invented and made in the USA product.

By the way, a problem well defined is half solved. :)

Last edited:

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
Tom
Been doing forums (sorta) since the BBS days of the late 70s - I only read three areas here unless I note something elsewhere when scrolling down the much too long list of areas - few forums get any use out of those areas, and much info is lost in a cyber cul-de-sac.

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
MotorBicycleRacing is so right you get what you're willing to pay for. My Staton shiftkit is a double freewheel one. It has two White Industries Trails freewheels in it. The shiftkit has never failed.

BuddyVape

Dec 5, 2013
canada
i have figured out it is the barrings in the front freewheel yes the cheap jack-shaft kit from bikeberry there barrings came loose and it ruined the inside of the freewheel hub part so i ordered the hd freewheel and all the good hd parts from sickbikeparts.com this should fix the issue :) if anyone else gets these kits just go with sickbike parts save youreself the hassels by spending the extra 150 bux

BuddyVape

Dec 5, 2013
canada
it is a new problem every post i have posted on here has been a new problem like i told 2door this is a new problem why would i post it under a thread about a different problem? also only a shiftkit has a front freewheel bikes without shiftkits dont have a front freewheel... that is why i did not mention it was from a shift kit but i edited the post anyway but yes it is the cheap kit and i just replaced the parts from sickbikeparts cause i dont want any more issues

Last edited: