Finally shes all done

GoldenMotor.com

Aric

Aug 8, 2013
maine
Well i ran into a few probs with the chain tensioner alignment so i decided to weld the s o b on the frame an i twisted the tensioner a tiny bit so it was flush with the chain.. first start was horrible chugged smoked an the tensioner ripped off.... why i welded it on there lol thank god i didnt rip the spokes.. updating pics in a few mins an what parts of the bike am i supposed to re grease ???

Will122391

May 31, 2013
Texas
If your sprocket is dished you can try flipping it so that it lines up better. Then try to cut off enough chain links so that you don't even need a tensioner and have about .5" slack.

dodge dude94

Jun 8, 2012
East Texas
If the tensioner is set up properly, it will be fine. Been running one on mine since I've built it and have never had an issue.

Those that have had issues have other problems besides inattention.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
"Finally, she's all done....."

If so, that's a rare bike on this site!! scratg

Good luck with your 'finished' bike!! Thought mine was complete for about week before 'maybe I should just tweek this'.......or, 'that mod sure looks like it would help'...........the list is endless.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL, as work of functual art, they are always a work in progress and only interrupted when the next build starts.

Or, gotta buy your Baby gifts once in a while so she knows how much you love her.