what does wot mean ???

GoldenMotor.com

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I know that..........just went with the rated G version......:D
I know this will not set well probably but fact is when I was younger and hadn't matured I used some of those words to express myself but once I grew up I realized that keeping things nice and clean makes the point just as well and is the respectable way to go, ill just stick with a simple WOT why pervert something so simple.......?

Peace, map

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
I know this will not set well probably but fact is when I was younger and hadn't matured I used some of those words to express myself but once I grew up I realized that keeping things nice and clean makes the point just as well and is the respectable way to go, ill just stick with a simple WOT why pervert something so simple.......?

Peace, map

No issues at all, Buddy! I know that some folks use the acronyms as a more PC way of getting their message across than using the actual words. I also grew up in the days before instant messaging, telephone in your pocket, and digital in general. I learned computer programming on punch cards --- and that was extremely high tech in the day! Sometimes, I still feel a little silly using the acronyms, but I guess they're almost dictionary worthy these days..............go figure.

I used to think that the movie "Idiocrasy" was the most stupid thing I ever tried to watch. The more I think of it, it'll probably be closer to the real future than anyone of us would like to believe............