(Motorized)-Biker Chick

GoldenMotor.com

cowgirlupgrl

Jul 17, 2010
in the 505
Hi. My name is Tela and I am on my first build. She is an army green greenline beach cruiser with a china girl (grubbee starfire 48cc 2 stroke). Already runs way better than my husband's and he is on his second (ha ha). I love being able to work as a team with my husband. I also love getting those what the .... looks. Well that is me. scratg

MatCauthon137

May 12, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Hi. My name is Tela and I am on my first build. She is an army green greenline beach cruiser with a china girl (grubbee starfire 48cc 2 stroke). Already runs way better than my husband's and he is on his second (ha ha). I love being able to work as a team with my husband. I also love getting those what the .... looks. Well that is me. scratg
hey baby, glad you could join us...love ya....we.

EvilDoer360

Jul 19, 2010
Darlington, South Carolina
LOL, I love those 'What the..... looks ! I get those on my regular bike so I can't imagine what people are going to think when I finish my first build. I can hear them talking already "Hey everybody, look ! It's that nutcase with the motorized bike".

laff

MatCauthon137

May 12, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
LOL, I love those 'What the..... looks ! I get those on my regular bike so I can't imagine what people are going to think when I finish my first build. I can hear them talking already "Hey everybody, look ! It's that nutcase with the motorized bike".

laff
We went to autozone today to get an o-ring for the carb to intake, and one of them said, "what the .... is that?" we told him "it's a carburator" he said "for what?" i said "a bike" then one of the managers came out from the back and saw us and he goes "you guys are the ones with the motorized bikes huh? I see you guys all the time riding around on those, that's ...... cool" lol laff

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Welcome to both of you. Glad to hear that you both found a hobby you can share in. I'm still trying to warm my wife up to this hobby of mine. (I think it's starting to grow on her, I really do. She still looks at me like I'm nuts, but now it's just in the usual way again.)

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Welcome Cowgirl,
Not too many of your gender here, but it would be nice if there were. Cool that you and your other half have this to share with each other. Post a picture of your bikes when you can. We do like pictures.
SB

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Welcome Cowgirl. Like SB we love pictures. Work and doing it together is what makes a marriage last. 48 years for me. Althow I have to do all the machnics she goes for the ride. Keep up the good work