So this is where all the talent is

GoldenMotor.com

Ted1917

May 4, 2010
Savannah
Hello all! I have seen some amazing work being done by all of the crafters on this blog. Shout out to Rick Gilmore, amazing art work and beautiful bikes!, Chuck at Halcyon, your tank, frame and forks are very cool, and Crazy Horse you have some good ideas. To everyone else, thank you for sharing your passions and for all the great pics. These types of bikes were all I could think about after I had back surgery.
Respectfully,
Ted Wojciechowski Ted1917
brnot

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
hi ted welcome -- i found this site b....

hi ted welcome -- i found this site by punching in trike at an search engine this came up -http://motorbicycling.com/f40/stretch-trike-cruiser-conversion-16997.html .. later - Kicking
Hello all! I have seen some amazing work being done by all of the crafters on this blog. Shout out to Rick Gilmore, amazing art work and beautiful bikes!, Chuck at Halcyon, your tank, frame and forks are very cool, and Crazy Horse you have some good ideas. To everyone else, thank you for sharing your passions and for all the great pics. These types of bikes were all I could think about after I had back surgery.
Respectfully,
Ted Wojciechowski Ted1917
brnot

Ted1917

May 4, 2010
Savannah
Hello, thanks for the message. I'm looking for a vintage looking board track racer, if you have any info. Please send it my way. Again thanks
Regards,
Ted