Word-wide tyre delivery

GoldenMotor.com

mifletz

Aug 25, 2009
israel
Shame to tell, but 26x1.95 or 2.25 slick or semi-slick tyres don't exist in Israel.

I am having to use a regular coarse-tread mountain bike tyre which is rapidly disintegrating.

Are there any companies that ship tyres worldwide?

Which tyre would you recommend for use with a Staton 7/8" roller?

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
That is a bummer. Another option is get some one from EU to purchase for you and ship. I would be glad to do it but would be crazy expensive for you. Bought a $25 USD banner from a buddy in SA and it cost $125 to ship here.

This is a link to Firebelly's site. Firebelly Cycles He is in Washington State, U.S. Or find a closer supplier, here is a shipping calculator; http://www.theupsstore.com/qcc/qcc.asp?s_kwcid=TC|9195|shipping%20cost||S||4748990749&gclid=COj7wqKO5p4CFRlcagodAh8MIQ

I just looked up what it would cost to ship 2 tires to Baghdad from here, (Closest city they had in the drop down menu) $150 USD. I am thinking you should open a bike shop! lol

furament

May 31, 2009
ontaro
what would it coast you to make some? china has molds so does the ussr or whatever they may be found in an old warehouse besides if you want somthine done right no one will do it better thain you")