Nitrous

GoldenMotor.com

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
If anyone of you guys are looking to play with a Quality Nitrous Oxide Wet Injection Kits for pocket bikes, PM me. I have one that's been sitting on my shelf for the last couple of years. To me playing with nitrous on the streets is a little scary especially with that 3 sec delay after you depress the button.

What's even scarier is after the first three second delay, you get three seconds of extreme (for 67 cc's) power and then three seconds of silence before three seconds of cursing.:ride:

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
From my experience with nitrous, nitrous is bad stuff for 2 cycle motors. Maybe I was injection too much in even though I was using the smallest injector in the kit. The motors I blew up couldn't handle the the nitrous. I blew out a couple of expensive reed cages ($150 ea.) and one time one of my piston top crumbled. I used it on a couple of C1 motors and once on my BZM (which is a $1200+ motor.)
It's a kick in the pants the second you press the button :eek: then it a kick in the wallet once the motor dies.:(:-||