My new Motorized Bicycle Jacket...

GoldenMotor.com

fugit

Mar 5, 2012
Oregon
I call it my "IPWBP" jacket...

If anyone can figure out the acronym I will payapl you 10 dollars ;]~ Contest ends Sunday high noon PST =P

Whats cool about this jacket, besides the colors and retro reflective stripes, is it commands respect. Instead of wondering if someone see's you at the intersection EVERYONE around is looking at you :)

It also somehow automatically slows people down I see more breaks hit when I come by then I ever did. I think it is because it looks like the Flagger Highway Safety Jackets. Just like seeing a cop people just automatically slow it down ....

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee..................

Admins could I get a special animated SMILIES for having the "you know whats" to wear it :)

Attachments

maurtis

Dec 14, 2011
Kyle, TX
Re: My new MB Jacket...

I Pass While Blinding People ?

Love the jacket, BTW! Reminds me of the Hi-Viz Aerostich I always wanted, vs my black/grey virtually invisible, sauna hot version.

fugit

Mar 5, 2012
Oregon

I think AlFisherman is being witty :)

The jacket is waterproof, wind proof, and only 65 bucks...

Ok so you guys need a few hints on the acronym.

The first two letters are a professional golfers name. The last three letters refer to something related to admiration ;]~

I would love to send 10 bucks to the winner via paypal...

Have at it :)

What is funny if I wear my black 1st gear motorcycle jacket and black helmet most of the Harley motorcycle drivers give the typical motorcycle salute while passing. I own a DRZ400S Suzuki. If I am wearing my hi vis full face helmet and this jacket on my motorcycle I never get the Standard motorcycle wave while passing by a Harley....haha

Last edited:

Acraze

May 13, 2011
Tuscaloosa

I never wear my motorcycle gear when riding (I probably should going 20mph) but I do sometimes wear a hi viz yellow vest

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia

I know virtually nothing about golf or any player's names, so I will not guess on the acronym.

I must ask though, where did you get it from? It is a really good price!
White Cap Supply?

fugit

Mar 5, 2012
Oregon

ian poulter would be proud.
HOLEY MOLEY We Have A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!

BAIRDCO send me your paypal email address to my private message and i will send ya the 10 bucks!

Very Schweet man ;]~

Hey GEARNUT I got it from a local store here in my town the web page is:

http://bntpromo.com/

Also my price was 10 bucks cheaper as I bought it from the sample rack as opposed to ordering it new. I looked for a label to get a manufacturer name but there was not one I could find. It did have a little owl as a logo sewed into the collar.

Last edited: