watch this video no helmet

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Looks to me like the fork broke before the crash. Watch the first one carefully, use stop action and watch the front wheel. That fork failed. Either a bad part or improper installation.
This is the kind of thing that is giving this hobby a bad reputation. Moron builders and sub-standard parts. Too bad :(
Tom

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
He must'a seen it coming and got lucky? Looks like he worked the rear brake hard to shut it down. Very lucky indeed!!

bishop letov

Jul 3, 2011
Bucks County , Pennsylvania
Dont know what happened precrash.. But he did tail out and then go over. He is about 2103 and the way he fell .. All I can Say is this guy is lucky there wasnt more road rash and that thank god he was able to get up without a assist from Ems.

Helmets people.. Saves lives and saves your hair.

I have a full faced MC helmet If Im testing a new thing and a Bell skull cap for regular riding. head trauma is a leading issue with motorized bikes..

Dont want to be a Vegi or dont want one of them bald spots that you have to do a flap over on to cover.. WEAR A HELMET.

Just think... 6 foot ladder.. 5 foot drop can criplle half or all of you all the rest of your life and most insurance policies just wont cover more them a million dollars a year in expences..

Wear a HELMET. May be geeky but Ill rest my money on Riding again to getting spoon fed just for not looking geeky.

margaretbrent123

Aug 15, 2011
Sully, IA
It's another testament how important a helmet can be as a protective gear. And yet, some people are still too stubborn to care. It could actually mean the difference between life and death!