Attaching wheel to rear axle:

GoldenMotor.com

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
You could take the vari-drive out and turn it to run horazontal. All it needs is a spring loaded belt tensioner they have one on the unit. You would use it inplace of a jackshaft just two belts the same as a jackshaft useses. Don't need all the other stuff that is under the tractors. John Deer 112 had the best ones they were all machined out of heavy steel. They were also smaller ones used in industrial equipment. I will be trying to make a small one to use on a motor bike a little later this winter....just so you know...Curt

jimsa

Sep 15, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
sorry for bringing up an old thread but does anyone know where i can get a 3/4 hollow keyed fixed hub? any suggestions would be appreciated

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Hi Jimsa,
Worksman Cycle has a 3/4" keyed hub. I'm not sure if it is the one that slides on with just the key and is held in place with a split collar on the inside and a nut on the outside or the one that has a split collar on the inside and then a keyed collar with a flange with three pins that mate up to three holes in the hub and then a nut and washer to hold it in place.

The two numbers for Worksman are 1-888-3-wheeler or 1-800-buy-cart.

Email is, [email protected]

Hope this helps.

Steve.

moonerdizzle

Jun 28, 2009
Cheese head capitol