My new project

GoldenMotor.com

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
You'll make it the way you want to, but am I permitted to hope you'll use an old reed valve chainsaw engine, like a Power Products? I think it would sit nicely in there.

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Lots of room for an engine. Hard to tell in the photo, but that looks like a skip tooth sprocket... pre-war? That seat post also says "old" and just by reversing it you'll have a "lay back" seat post seat position. Nice find.
SB

monadrew

Sep 15, 2013
Kenosha
The bike is a wards hawthorne 24 inch..I found it at a fleamarket for dirt cheap..It is a skiptooth for sure..I want to repurpose with out modifying anything if I can I ordered just the regular 2 stroke off fleabay and some heavy duty rims and cream tires..Will also use springer front end Im not even going to change the paint that patina is awsome..My only dilema will be the gas tank..Have to see once motor is mounted.

thxcuz

Jul 26, 2012
St.louis
I would use a cylinder type tank. One of the folks who advertise here sell one, but it's not cheap. Paint it to match your bike the best you can and it will blend in

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Bike looks great!! But I was kinda hoping you would of respokeds the wheels and drop a engine in. What type of tank??? Please post pictures when it on... Good work?!