BigBoyCycles Diesel Bike

GoldenMotor.com

FMB42

Sep 27, 2013
Idaho
That is one heck of an achievement! Frame alone must've eaten up a ton of man-hours.
I've always been a fan of diesels. Btw, not too many people realize that a diesel powered car almost won the Indy 500 back in the '50's or early 60s (a failed trans bearing DNF'd it towards the end of the race IIRC).

Anyway, looking forward to hearing more about that fantastic build of yours.
Thanks for showing it to us.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Looks awesome! what motor is that?
YES! YES! YES! Details please! FANTASTIC STUFF! Enter it in the 24 houres Du Le Mans and I be you win just like Audi has the last 2 or 3 years with their R10 Diesel!! Displacement numbers please... Time to speed numbers please. SMOKE pictures please. Video PLEASE.... $$$$ estimate please.... :)

Reactions: Jaroe

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
That is one heck of an achievement! Frame alone must've eaten up a ton of man-hours.
I've always been a fan of diesels. Btw, not too many people realize that a diesel powered car almost won the Indy 500 back in the '50's or early 60s (a failed trans bearing DNF'd it towards the end of the race IIRC).

Anyway, looking forward to hearing more about that fantastic build of yours.
Thanks for showing it to us.
I think you're referring to the STP turbine car.....not a diesel ..just using jet fuel or whatever.

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Race announcer:
"Looks like their is a problem with the #17 entry of BigBoy Cycles. Oh wait, it's deisel powered. Never mind".

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Hi Roland and Timm

I posted your awesome Bad Boy diesel on www.facebook.com/MotorizedBicycleRacing

Getting a lot of views and some questions.

What kind of mileage are you getting?

that thing is plain badass. but the clutch sucks Why did you use that crappy clutch? :D
Does it cause vibration?

Amazing! will someone please explain the choice of the saddle!?! I'm baffled laff

The masses want to see a video of the diesel running!

I am still pissed off that I did not get to ride it..... :(

Are you bringing Ol' Smokey to the 2014 April 12th Willow Springs go kart track RacEvent?
thanks!

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Hi Roland and Timm

I posted your awesome Bad Boy diesel on www.facebook.com/MotorizedBicycleRacing

Getting a lot of views and some questions.

What kind of mileage are you getting?

that thing is plain badass. but the clutch sucks Why did you use that crappy clutch? :D
Does it cause vibration?

Amazing! will someone please explain the choice of the saddle!?! I'm baffled laff

The masses want to see a video of the diesel running!

I am still pissed off that I did not get to ride it..... :(

Are you bringing Ol' Smokey to the 2014 April 12th Willow Springs go kart track RacEvent?
thanks!
That is a Cloud 9 saddle.....one of the most comfortable saddles ever!

brnot

zean

Dec 5, 2010
california
The Big Boy Cycles diesel looks good: heavy duty. I like the black and blue color too.
Does anyone know if Big Boy Cycles is working in their shop manufacturing motorized bicycles now? Thank you.