finally pics

GoldenMotor.com

macAlpine

Sep 6, 2011
pittsfield mass
howdy guys and gals,

been a long while since i built this bike. built for a customer and the whole darn thing is an excellent ride as long as the chain don't pop off. it will under high stress or at 45 mph, very annoying. it ended up costing about 1500 all said and done. i made a lot of parts work, and the reason the chain is unaligned is because the way i spread the frame was a joke, with a car jack. so it spread all the wrong way and it just barely clears the tire. well you live and learn, and it was my first 4 stroke build.
here's the parts.

Honda gx 50/ ezm transmission kit with an hd hub wheel and 62 tooth sprocket built and sold by blowbyu, thanks terry!

some old but good italian road ride repainted black

cheap amazon springer forks that rust badly, and a custom mount,

sick light i ripped the guts out and chucked away about 4 months ago cus it was so lame. that was from custommotorizedbicycles.com
avenir coaster seat, totally awesome!
laid back seat post i made
and some miscellaneous parts fabbed or bot

to see the pics click on my avatar and go to my albums see "my new ride"

Last edited:

robbomberbomyea

Dec 10, 2011
toledo oh
wow very cool lookin bike, but price crazy,i can do 26 mph all day long on my sgt scruffy only cost 200 and beat the crap out of it, off road good 20mph on seriusly rough terrain no paths tall grass, ruts you name it, but you built very cool bike.good work.