"Game Changer" KTM Water Cooled 5 Speed

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I have been working on the expansion chamber and now have it almost completed. New bender at work always helps for that 1 1/4 header pipe. The header is a little long and going to run it like that and see what this bad boy runs like, if changes need to be made I can shorten it if needed. It's get-n close to firing up...stay tuned....

Attachments

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
That thing is a piece of work, sweet!

I really enjoy seeing custom high end builds. That thing is gonna fly!

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Simply beautiful Jeff.....you made some real nice swiss cheese outta the 28t paper weight. Nice flying machine for sure!

Can't wait to see it finished, you may need to alert the bomb squad......that thing is gonna be EXPLOSIVE! (^)

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
cant wait to see you in sandals and a cigarette hanging out your mouth drag racing that mofo in the rain.

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
I agree with miked826...Jeff is a visionary! When I started building MB's two years ago, it was a kit and I knew nothing. After joining this forum, and reading and taking advice from members I think I have come a long way. Jeff has been extremely helpful to me. I know I will never come close to his builds, but with his advice and my baby steps I am slowly inching towards something that I can be proud of!

Awesome job Jeff!

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Awesome build, as usual, nothing but the best from Wolf Custom Creations. Just one picky question. Is there any way to mount that radiator a little lower and then centered on the frame, in between the downtube and the front tire?

I know I'm being too critical, but the radiator mounted off to the side just detracts from the smooth flowing look. When you build something of so much beauty, the smallest details stand out.

Either way, its a build far beyond my abilities, and you should be proud. I'm just wondering if it might need a wheelie bar or something. That motor is going to be super powerful, right?

Gilbert