site outage

GoldenMotor.com

TexasDav

Aug 19, 2008
Houston
When I worked for GM dealer, we would spray our tools with Lysol after working on a Mopar or Ford. So at least clean your monitor screen with Windex.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
When I worked for GM dealer, we would spray our tools with Lysol after working on a Mopar or Ford. So at least clean your monitor screen with Windex.
Dave,
Ha, ha, that reminds me of a day back in the mid 60s when I worked at a Mimai Chevy dealership. I was having a problem with a car, a Chevy, and just as the service manager and a customer walked past my stall I threw a wrench and cursed, "G*d -D**med General Motors P-O-S..." I got called into the bosse's office later and told to watch my language when customers were around.
Tom

TexasDav

Aug 19, 2008
Houston
I just sold my 65 mustang. So I am not just GM. We had die hard Ford guys and Mopar guys working there and we loved to cheese them off. My last dealer I worked for was Toyota. and I ride a china motor bicycle. So I am not die hard anything.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
DAVE, CAME ACCROSS PIC OF YOUR BUILD RECENTLY, A SUPER BUILD. CRAIGSLIST, PENSACOLA, FL. 1948 SCHWINN HIAWATHA BICYCLE FOR SALE. THEIR SPRINGER FORK IS DIFFERENT THAN MOST. HIS DAD BOUGHT IT IN THE 40`S. WILL CHECK, IF ITS GONE I WILL EDIT THIS POST.daxtit ITS STILL LISTED 1/2/09. 4 NICE PICTURES.

Last edited:

erv h

Dec 15, 2008
union gap, wa
hi erv here i miss this site to. good to be back . my son been wanting to get a motor so he ordered a live fast tiger 70 kit with all the goods i see they offer a bushing motor vs everbodys bearing motors .i have a cheapo 111.00 gas bike motor + 40 shipping + other parts just to get the little whore to run i hope my son has better luck then i did .any body running the bushing motor . good to be back cool site erv