Pictures

GoldenMotor.com

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
Hi there can I post pictures of my builds yet I've been posting on motoredbikes.com because they won't let me post pictures here... I have some threads there with the same user name.

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
I did post a picture last time it was on here but someone said I couldn't post my bike picture and took it off!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I did post a picture last time it was on here but someone said I couldn't post my bike picture and took it off!
Who said that? I'd like to know.
Any member is welcome to post photos of their bikes here. Depending on what you post with the photo we might need to establish that you are an active member here but usually new members are allowed to post photos after that.
Let me know who said you can't post a photo of your bike here.

There are several ways to do it all of which have been discussed a lot. Some use the forum software, some Photobucket and other photo posting websites. Your bike photos are welcome but we also have a section for posting your pictures. http://motorbicycling.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15

Tom

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
Okay thanks guys this site seems more active could you make it easier to use on my phone? Is there a link for mobile. I'm always on the forums on my phone.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I cannot help you with using a cell phone to post photos someone who does that maybe able to advice you.

I am one of those who refuses to own a cell phone.

Many of our members post using a cell phone, but I have no clue how to go about it.

Last edited:

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
I know how to post pictures with a cell phone I was asking if there is a mobile optimization for this forum like tapatalk