Morini S6-S Sport in a Worksman?

GoldenMotor.com

jg767

May 28, 2008
Welcome to Herdan Corp.!I think you would need to remove the lower top tube to keep the motor away from your pedals. I have a 19 inch frame and it just barely fits. MY pedals are less than an inch from the motor and I use 5/8" pedal extenders to allow for the width of the motor. You can buy an awesome tuned pipe made specifically for the s6s from Herdan.com.

deck99

Mar 27, 2009
nebraska
I'll probably have to cruise some alley's today and look for an old schwinn rusting in someones back yard.

deck

fm2200

Nov 16, 2008
new york city
You guys should take note that the EPA is talking about banning 2 strokes engines, it may be off for a few years, but Thatsdax was on the chat box saying that in 2010 they might implement the ban. They been saying this for years now I know, but the Morini is kind of pricey and for them to come down on 2 strokes after buying one would really hurt.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Usually when a two stroke is banned. They take it off the market then the exsisting ones are grandfathered or exempt.

fm2200

Nov 16, 2008
new york city
I hope you guys are right about "just" taking them off the market. They said about 15 years ago that all 2 strokes were to be discontinued for all lawn equipment, motorcycles and anything else. They also said 3 years ago that they were going tocome down hard on anyone hiring illegal's, with hefty fines and talk of massive deportation. None of that ever happened or most likely never will, I just hope this ban talk will just fade away as well.