Death Race Oct. 31!

GoldenMotor.com

MaxPower

Jul 1, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
I'll be there!! Hope I can finish my project in time. see pic. waiting on parts. My avatar was from last death race, maybe I'll get a new one. someone should make a flyer or something to promote it. two weeks to go, its a little late.

Attachments

foureasy

Jul 9, 2009
tucson
the spookytooth website is not working is the death race still on?

Last edited by a moderator:

doworkson!

Oct 21, 2009
new mexico
Spookytooth Cycles Death Race 10/31/09

Houghton & I-10 @ Honda Musselman P1 race circuit. Sat Oct 31 on Halloween, Yea Spooky, booooo.... LOL $20 should cover registration and food, but don't know for sure last year I spent like $35 If you wanna race you have to be there early for safety meeting and bring Riding Gear or you WON"T race; Helmet long sleeves, long jeans closed toed shoes, and gloves a must. Real track racing!!!
I don't know the times for sure call the shop or check the website, 866-243-4552 r.ly.

Spunout

MB Builder Extraordinaire
Jul 21, 2008
coventry, RI
blog.360.yahoo.com
listen guys...you got to do all of us a favor. when you see him at the race, GET UP ROLAND'S AZZ about the Death Race 2008 video. he told me its finished (finally), and ive been emailing him with no reply.
there was some killer-cool shots taken from that guy w/the camera sitting in the sidecar of rolands BMW motorcycle during the race. i want to see it. badly.
FAIR: git 'im!

MaxPower

Jul 1, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
I'm looking forward to the race. I've been waiting for an order from sick bike parts for almost a week. Then I need to order some parts from staton-inc. hopefully I can get my sh!t running by then. one week to go

What's your costume going to be? I'm going as a motorized bicyclist... very scary

don't let this happen to you on the track, use protection ==> .bf.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
A couple of preguntas:
Non-racers can pay and take some laps during practice?
Bicycle helmet is an adequate helmet?
Thanks

MaxPower

Jul 1, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
I'm trying frantically to get my bike finished for the race. My plan to press some bearings into a bottom bracket adapter failed. So now I have to order another set and find a machinist to machine out the treads. does anyone know of a machinist in Sierra Vista or some other way to get a 34mm ID to 1 3/8" ID?

Attachments

foureasy

Jul 9, 2009
tucson
if you hop on the freeway and come to 1050 s tyndall ave in tucson i'll hook you up for free. (520)300-1700 clay

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Have fun all - me an' my bike are there in spirit if nothin' else ;)

(of course I win every time in my daydreams lol)

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Thank You Paul and Motorbicycling.com for your help and support

1st place... fairracing31- Tucson
2nd place.. Alex Campa- Tucson
3rd place ken murphy- Phoenix

Sorry I have no pics guys, hopefully other that was there can post some or we will have to wait for SpookyTooth Cycles to post some.

Big HUGE Thanks to Roland SpookyTooth cycles and Charlie at Musselman Honda circuit.

Attachments

Last edited: