Who's up for a ride in Colorado?

GoldenMotor.com

NashOpel

Jul 10, 2009
Arvada,CO
Since there are couple of riders around the Denver metro area. Thought I would through this idea out there. Couple of things to start off would be a a spot in the middle to meet or if someone knows of a really good spot then it doesn't have to be in the middle. What type of outing. Like meeting for breakfast then a ride, or a ride to somewhere stop for lunch get to BS. for a while then ride back to the starting point? Any ideas?

I am located in Arvada and I know 2Doors is down south how about the rest of the MBer's
Lets try to get something set up before the snow fly's :)

George

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Okay Colorado, the gauntlet has been tossed. Come on guys. Let's get together.
If you're like me you do the majority of your riding solo but having a few bikes together can be fun. Let's meet someplace for breakfast and go riding or as Nash-Opel suggested ride then have lunch. Either bike trails or if you know an area that's motor bike friendly lets hear from you. Winter is fast approaching and they're predicting an early fall so the time is short. Post your idea for a meeting place here and we'll make it work. Large Filipino, thatsdax, Nash-Opel, come on guys... Don't be anti-social. Let's ride.
Tom

SUNNYLAND SLIM

Aug 31, 2009
sunnyland
Since there are couple of riders around the Denver metro area. Thought I would through this idea out there. Couple of things to start off would be a a spot in the middle to meet or if someone knows of a really good spot then it doesn't have to be in the middle. What type of outing. Like meeting for breakfast then a ride, or a ride to somewhere stop for lunch get to BS. for a while then ride back to the starting point? Any ideas?

I am located in Arvada and I know 2Doors is down south how about the rest of the MBer's
Lets try to get something set up before the snow fly's :)

George
oh ...how I miss Arvada..lived there for ten years.

freewheeling frank

Mar 10, 2009
ridgway colorado
time and work is always an issue but i would love to get together im still trying to put together a ride up imogene pass,13,104 feet on my 4 stroke went up log hill suday which at times is a 10 and 12 percent grade made it about 3/4 of the way up and started cutting out pulled over and i was out of gas there was maybe 2 spoon fulls in the tank turned around an coasted down the hill maybe 1 1/2 miles started it back up and made it home about 3 1/2/ 4 miles opened the tank and couldnt see a drop of gas in ther i mean dry. ok thats my story, but if we cant get together before the white stuff how about pikes peak in the spring? see ya frank

mdlee1958

Feb 22, 2009
Fort Collins, Colorado
I'm up in Ft Collins but if you get a date and time maybe I can hitch a ride down to Denver to join you. (My MB is my primary and ONLY transportation) But I'm game if anyone else is.

kevzeb

Sep 24, 2009
Centennial, Co
Well, i'm about up and running again... had my motor on a mountain bike and frankly, it was rather frightening and unstable. bought a cruiser and am looking to get some road time on it. i have yet to do any serious rides beyond a few miles but i'd like to this coming spring. I'll keep in touch and see if we can't organize something :) Happy motoring, mates!
Kevin

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
im up in fort fun...anybody up for a spring race or something???
Come spring I think all us Colorado guys should get together. I just welcomed another new guy. There's getting to be more of us. I'll help with the organization all I can.
George? Large Filipino? Duane? Streetstrip? Come on guys. Spring is just around the corner, (hahaha) so let's start making some plans.
Tom