Ya' know what I like?

GoldenMotor.com

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I like that all the bikes listed in the photo section are all unique and show an owner/builders personality.

Some are full blown customs, some are home grown customs, but like children and dogs, we all love ours the most and, as Martha says "that's a good thing".

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I have a little 24" sissy bike with a broomstick for a top bar to hold the gas tank. Because the frame is small, the engine looks to be much larger than it is. I think of it as my very very early harley lol.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i agree. its awesome. my bike is nothing beautiful but in my eyes it is my baby and i love it. i like working on it. riding it and just going out to look at it. they give us lots of pleasure which no one would understand unless they have built one themselves

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
These bikes have a way of bringing out the kid a a guy or girl don't they?!(^)
I wish I could have had one when I was a kid.
What is it? What is it that putting an engine on a old bike does to a person?
I know for me its not a lot of cash to get one started and easy to do and fun to ride and I almost feel like I'm breaking the law when I ride it.(c)
Norman

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Let me tell you how infectious these things are.

I am looking now for a prepaid cell phone so I can call my wife to come get me when it breaks down ten miles from home. It's just nuts. For years I had a rule, a car can strand me once, but twice and someone else owns it next day.

Now I'm making plans to have it break down and still take it home. Nuts I tell you.

Let me tell you how infectious these things are.

I am looking now for a prepaid cell phone so I can call my wife to come get me when it breaks down ten miles from home. It's just nuts. For years I had a rule, a car can strand me once, but twice and someone else owns it next day.

Now I'm making plans to have it break down and still take it home. Nuts I tell you.
HAHAHA!! That's great!! They are addicting and no matter what, they always put a smile on my face!

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
you ever notice whenever you see a bicycle on tv or the store or anywhere else you picture it with a motor on it(c)

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Yep
I can't look at another bike without thinking. How would that look witha motor on it.;);)
It's got to be the fumes I tell ya.
Norman