Jaguar Beach Cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

sseisup

Feb 18, 2009
mn
spray into cup then mix. They won't dry fast in a big puddle. Then apply with brush for scratches or dump into airbrush if you have one. Being cheap is always fun. Note, wear wife's glasses you hate or safety glasses when spraying into cup and mabey cut a hole in a peice of cardboard to spray through into cup for a splash gaurd. Splash gaurds don't work if you miss the hole then you go to hospitol.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Guys,
I was being facetious when I made the remark about mixing spray paints. Actually I've used both paints on the Jag and if I lightly overspray the factory paint you can't discern the difference between it and the other paints. I've painted the fuel tank, chain guard, headlight housing, seat post and where I welded the chain tensioner bracket. Even in sunlight you can't tell the difference. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the good intentions.
Tom

Attachments

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I wasn't going to post any pix until it was done but Dan, made me do this. Here's a couple of sneak previews of my Jag winter project. The wiring isn't done yet and I need to do some lettering on the tank before I mount it. I'm working on the exhaust today and should have it done in a day or two. Then I'm going to take it all apart, touch up some scratches and by that time, maybe it will have stopped snowing so I can ride the danged thing. Hope you like it.
Tom

Attachments

Last edited:

theonlyhek

Jul 20, 2008
Treasure Coast, FL
I wasn't going to post any pix until it was done but Dan, made me do this. Here's a couple of sneak previews of my Jag winter project. The wiring isn't done yet and I need to do some lettering on the tank before I mount it. I'm working on the exhaust today and should have it done in a day or two. Then I'm going to take it all apart, touch up some scratches and by that time, maybe it will have stopped snowing so I can ride the danged thing. Hope you like it.
Tom
I really like your mount for the front of the engine. I wish that I new how to fabricate metal, your bike looks great though.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I was going post this with a discussion on exhaust pipes but couldn't find the thread I was looking for so I'll just add it to this Jaguar section. Here's what I did for a custom exhaust pipe for my Jag. I used the kit muffler and a section of 3/4" electrical conduit, (EMT) to move the muffler aft and to give the exhaust system a better look. I used a conduit bender and my TIG welder and this is the result.
Tom

Attachments