My next BTR build!

GoldenMotor.com

bird

Dec 5, 2011
prunedale, CA
I saw this and i felt an uncontrollable urge that i will not be able to continue life normally without one :) This has to be the coolest build ever..

1905ish Homemade Motorcycle - YouTube

I posess all the right tools in my shop to build a machine like this, but i plan on using a continental aircraft cylinder & head instead of a vw.

Looks like im having another buisy summer...

bird

Dec 5, 2011
prunedale, CA
Yess, this old guy has hundreds of hours wrapped up in this colage on wheels. I want to see what all the buzz is about! Short on cash at the moment but as soon as I start working again, this is on the backburner!

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Yess, this old guy has hundreds of hours wrapped up in this colage on wheels. I want to see what all the buzz is about! Short on cash at the moment but as soon as I start working again, this is on the backburner!
Saw that youtube vid quite a while back and just can't get it out of my head!

bird

Dec 5, 2011
prunedale, CA
I'm not sure what crankshaft to use because the continental a-65 uses a long stroke cylinder. I don't have a rotary table so fab is out of the question..

charliechaindrive.

Nov 20, 2011
staples mn
Yea same here, only mine (actualy my dads) is missing the belts so I put a actual pants belt on it... worked fo about 5 minuets then put a prety good dent in the cover, but dad just laughed at me and told me to think more