Whizzer parts

GoldenMotor.com

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
I have a complete 1999 running whizzer that I took apart to restore. However, due to some circumstances, I'm most likely going to have to sell it. Just testing the waters for now, here is the frame, fork and bars assembly. Make an offer

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
KBB lists the trade in value at $415, for a completely assembled and running bike.
$750 for one that has been dealer prepped and restored.
Of course the real value is the one that the buyer and seller agree upon.
I would pay $400 for the whole bike, all parts in a crate.
Yes, I really want one and am willing to pay more than the value of a true basket case bike which would be around $300 to $350.

Where in Cali are you? I would be willing to pick it up if you are not 500 miles away, one direction. Gas is added to the equation...

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
The bike ran fine, I used to take it for a grocery trip. I acquired it in a trade. Only problem was the damn seat post lol. It was supposed to be a winter project, always wanted to restore a whizzer, but things got hectic and so I'm left with no time and no budget for this project. I'm located in San Diego. Yes this is a
26 incher

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
Did it have turn signals,a rack,tach? Those are options......message me your price on the fork,headlamp,engine and the clutch. Also where in CA? I can probably get things picked up.

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
I have been looking out for these parts on ebay for some time. seems like they go for a lot more separately than bundled. the frame alone just sold for close to $300