Life style change

GoldenMotor.com

Greybeard

Feb 8, 2011
Sequim WA
I discovered recently that I'm going to be a parent again, as my pregnant stepdaughter doesn't want to keep the baby, and my wife wants us to raise it. Can't do that in a 55 and older community. So, I need to reduce the number of toys and projects and move into an RV for a while. Good time to reduce the clutter. I have the bike chain maker built, only with Worksman wheels. I'm sure you can find it here if you haven't seen it. I have an extra Panther frame, Sportsman tank for same, a vintage Phantom frame, a Hotrod Whizzer engine by Quenton with all the goodies still in the box, some spare Whizzer parts, and more motor biking stuff, most never used.
This just a heads up. I haven't taken a complete inventory, nor set prices.
You may pm or email [email protected]

Hope the mods don't move it to quickly

Thanks Mike

Theon

Jan 20, 2014
FNQ Australia
Good on you and your wife Grey beard.
It is a real blessing for children to be raised by those that have the time for them.
But don't get rid of all your toys to quickly.
I have two young children and it is one of the things that got me into these bikes.
I find it a good way to keep my self entertained on a low budget whilst looking after kids.
It 's also a great way to get out of the house for a while for a ride.
I use to live in a bus and loved it but got sick of the lack of space for tools.
If I did it again, I'd tow a small workshop caravan, as a bit of my own space from missus and kids, somewhere you can bunker down when the weathers no good.
Enough room for a couple of bikes, a comfy chair, computer desk, work bench and a set of shelves that hold icecream containers snug. Cut a hole in the side for a shutter.

mason_man

Jul 19, 2009
LA SoCal
Mike I read your post.
Makes me think of the measure of a man.
His work, labor and love. I don't know what the furture holds, but I know who holds the furture.
Ill ask for an extra measure of peace to you and yours.

Ray