Help need help ASAP

GoldenMotor.com

Levil

Sep 3, 2013
Galesburg
I got my bike together and rode for awhile then sparkplug rattled out I tightened the plug after I pedaled home now my back tire spins without squeezing the clutch I need to kno how to fix ASAP

Kioshk

Oct 21, 2012
Connecticut
Sounds like you probably have a few minor issues...the spark-plug falling out has nothing to do with your tire spinning; just make sure you tighten it down properly. Your clutch-plate is likely too loose and probably WAS tight enough earlier. This points to the star-nut that keeps the clutch-plate adjusted properly loosening up. Check that this star-nut's small securing phillips-head screw hasn't fallen out. Do a search on here to find the proper clutch-adjustment procedures. One last thing: I ASSUME you have a 2-stroke China Girl. Be more specific on your model when asking for help. Also; INTRODUCE YOURSELF! You're asking for help in the wrong forum. Finally: WELCOME!!! You're in for some FUN!
:-||

Kioshk

Oct 21, 2012
Connecticut
P.S.: Posting your issue in multiple, unrelated threads is FROWNED UPON. Take a breath, count to ten, and rest assured that ONE post in the right forum will get you the help you need quickly.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
This thread should have all the info or links that you'll ever need to adjust your clutch.

http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=222&highlight=clutch+adjustment

With this being said, posting your problem in another person's intro thread just adds unnecessary 'pollution' to that thread. Also, why would you think that someone brand new to the hobby would have the answers that you think you so desperately need?

I always hated when someone says, "Search is your friend" ---- however, in this case, it probably really is.

By the way, welcome to the forum. There's lots of great people on here that are willing to help. However, there are better ways to ask than to come across as being above the 'rules'.

Good luck on your project.

Last edited:

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
Still, guys, let's give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he's not above the rules so much as a guy who's new to forums and doesn't know what and where to post.

So, levil. Welcome aboard. Like Kioshk said, it's good to let us know as much specific info as you can. What type of motor we're talking about, for instance.

And while you're waiting on answers just go ahead and read, read and read. You're very likely to find your answer that way. And you can bet that you'll also find answers that you don't even know that you need. Yet.

So have fun and best of luck.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I've PMed the Op with an explanation as to why all of his other posts have been removed. Posting the same question multiple times in several areas of the forum is not the way to get help.

There is a 'Troubleshooting' section where questions can be posted and help is available. Being unfamiliar with forums is understandable but new members should be aware that there is a proper way to get assistance. Posting the same question multiple times isn't the right way.

Tom