Black Kat Bobber

GoldenMotor.com

mykustomcruizer

May 16, 2010
pa
hey quick question i have that same headlight does ur work or is it foir looks because i have a 2 led brake light that i have runing off the white power wire off the motor when i hooked that light up and my bike wont even run so let me know if theres a little trick u did to make it work thanks tom

GoFastBicycles

Jul 29, 2008
West Point PA.
Cut the rear chain stay at the bottom with wheel still attached sat on the bike till I got the drop I was looking for, than cut the top stays and added new triangles to finish it. Wanted the Frisco Bobber look

The light on the front is a off road driving light sold at Wal-Mart

Thanks,

Adam
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Adam

GoFastBicycles

Jul 29, 2008
West Point PA.
hey quick question i have that same headlight does ur work or is it foir looks because i have a 2 led brake light that i have runing off the white power wire off the motor when i hooked that light up and my bike wont even run so let me know if theres a little trick u did to make it work thanks tom
The light is 12volt so you will need to get a battery. They make gel cell 12 volt bat. that are small look up battery mart .com. You will need to recharge it every so often. Hope that helps.

Adam

tgaydos

Jul 16, 2015
astoria oregon
this is a great build, how did you attach the triangles after cutting? I too am curious about what appears to be springs on the rear.

ElGallo

Jul 1, 2012
San Antonio, Texas