I am bad at Titles (OCC first build)

GoldenMotor.com

fatdaddy

May 4, 2011
San Jose, Ca.
had a thing in my brain.
flipped the front forks around.
wheeled around a little, no motor power like this though, it's dark here.

anyone ever try something like that on a bike like this?
Just a word of caution about the seat post. It was made for kids and will snap where its welded to the seat plate. It's happened more than once to me. If you can ride that low, you can slam the seat all the way down to prevent this. I'd just find a seat with a laid back post. A seat breaking at 30mph aint gonna be funny.
fatdaddy.usflg

GoreWound

Dec 1, 2014
Canada
Eventually I want to build a honda cub style seat onto the bike doing away with the bicycle style post+seat system entirely.

also I rode the bike with the flipped forks, once, then put them back, twas too floppy.

GoreWound

Dec 1, 2014
Canada
I am having some issues with this 4g belt drive thing

the freewheel bearing in it wobbles, so I'm sure the belt is going to wear out fast.
also the slots for the bolts that allow me to tension the belt are not cut correctly so I cannot actually tension the belt. I'd contact the vendor about it, bit I already know that he doesn't have parts for these huasheng kits (he told me so already) so there is no point in that.

next week I will have a little bit of money again so I plan on talking to a local welding shop about this (i already talked to the same guy about my handlebars, maybe he can help with this stuff.)

i'm getting a little but frustrated with this, either I get a two stroke that fits on my bike no problems (then explodes for no reason) or I get a motor that works but cannot be attached it to my bike.

I wish I had access to a machine shop, having to spend two or three days with a hand file between each step is starting to wear thin.