Easiest preformance upgrade!

GoldenMotor.com

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine

Due to the liability concerns of such a profound preformance increase, MBing.com cannot provide the above items for retail sale. These examples are potential modifications presented for printing & use only at your own discretion.

Disclaimer – Off Road Use Only

This performance modification is for off-road use only. All installations are at the operator's own risk. MBing.com holds no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance items. "Off-road use only" may be illegal in many states and provinces and are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road.

By affixing this aftermarket performance item, the operator's takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse and agrees that MBing.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal or other, of such use and/or misuse.

...(with a disclaimer like that, it's gotta be good right?) ;)

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
You forgot to mention that the gains are only realized if you attach above stickers to the kanuder valve. I'm sure that this info is included in the fine print legalese that accompanies these performance stickers.

Wheelie on!!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Yeah, but is it made from 'billet' ? Everyone knows it has to be machined from billet or it's just no good.
And I don't see the words, 'speed' 'race' or 'high performance'. Those are essential to make anything go faster.

Tom

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Hehehe ;-}

I have found that using anti-matter stickers helps more in real life.
For gas engines of any size a 48cc sticker seems to make the engine perform way better than a stock 48cc should and calms any Poo-Poo concerns ;-}

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Fine... here's examples of the 'Limited Edition' Super Sport Billet Turbo Thrust versions (now with electrolytes, it's what plants crave) - but when you blow up your bike at plaid speed, don't say you weren't warned;

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine

*product not for use in the State of California or where proscribed by law.

...and they don't work on cars, deliberate misuse voids any implied effect;

Last edited:

FFV8

Oct 29, 2013
Spring Valley NV
Barely Awake:

I live a few blocks from what the city calls the "Asian American Cultural District".

Basically the return road for the cruise is 2 blocks away. A vuvuzela would be a huge improvement over the ricer exhaust cans. I just remove my hearing aids, but my wife needs earplugs to sleep on Saturday nights.

Laughable little cars really. Stickers, wings and type R logos. All noise & no "go".

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Indeed - I'm good friends with a local group of drift enthusiasts, not really my thing but motorheads be motorheads & tech is tech so *shrug* ...point being, though their cars have very much more go then show, they nevertheless still stick the stickers & slap the wings on them (which is odd, downforce = bad for drifting lol) & went through the phartcan phase.

Difference being, it was just a (thankfully) brief phase as the effect is acoustic only & to a trained mechanic's ear, sounds like dogpoo - nothing like what an actual full dual 3" high flow preformance exhaust sounds like, even when mated to a motor worthy of the real deal lol

So, the side of my buddy's shop has a sad lil pile of forlorn fake pipes, soon to be scrapped for anything other then what they are :p

FFV8

Oct 29, 2013
Spring Valley NV
Indeed - I'm good friends with a local group of drift enthusiasts, not really my thing but motorheads be motorheads & tech is tech so *shrug* ...point being, though their cars have very much more go then show, they nevertheless still stick the stickers & slap the wings on them (which is odd, downforce = bad for drifting lol) & went through the phartcan phase.

Difference being, it was just a (thankfully) brief phase as the effect is acoustic only & to a trained mechanic's ear, sounds like dogpoo - nothing like what an actual full dual 3" high flow preformance exhaust sounds like, even when mated to a motor worthy of the real deal lol

So, the side of my buddy's shop has a sad lil pile of forlorn fake pipes, soon to be scrapped for anything other then what they are :p
Sadly not the case here. Worn out FWD cars with phartcans. Most of the junk would need black ice to "drift" at all. My Barracuda has more displacement in one bank than any two of their cars.

There is a "drift" club here, but they usually stay on the track - rarely see them around making noise. Mostly turbo cars now, and that softens the note quite a bit. I don't mind an actual high performance car making a little noise - they can only stay on the throttle so long. But a ricer takes 20 seconds to make it to 45 mph...

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
I hope it isn't a 'relief tube'.

Tom
Hehehe, is a 'relief tube' what you call a piss pipe Tom?
That sure brings back memories...
I fabed one into my old Monte Carlo service car for long trips.

Just a copper tube that went through the floorboards under the drivers seat all the way to the back and then bent down at an angle to create a venturi sucking effect.

The interior had a rubber hose connected between the copper tube and the perfect dick fitting funnel.

Needless to say I didn't need to take piss stops no matter how much I drank, and a splash of water down the funnel 'flushed' it just fine ;-}