what CDI? Jaguar or HD Lightning?

GoldenMotor.com

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
I would send the jug out and knock .030" off the top and then put it back together with a .015"
head gasket from Dax or Juice and that should bring you in the neighborhood of
.012"-.014" . Start with a #8 plug and if she runs hot jet up 4-10s and then if she runs hot plugup!! Thats what we streetracers in St.Louis do. Fred would tell you the same.

rogergendron1

Sep 18, 2013
woburn ma
the iridium plugs seem to foul less also .. the r type .. resistor plugs sometimes give me trouble like they misfire more often under high comp

hsvmick

Mar 23, 2011
hobart tasmania australia
Huffydavidson,
your product is and work's best with my set up only a little 2stroker but man very different indeed thank's Fred,
i Quote this i have the first jag cdi by the man michael before selling off his jag cdi two jumper suit ,works well
the Pill or rocket as people call this made up to put another on the market works too
then again i have another cdi with so many different jumper suits to use but really one will only keep my motor going from idle to wot still work's
when there is jumper suits to say to tune your desire ,really it not tuning but to get the right conducts and numbers to come up with the best overall revs and stable balance throughout your spark range or say best carve wave thoughout and hold it there at wot that is why with all this said and done HD LIGHTNING is the one for me wish i had a dyno cause i know what is on top