Stingray Specific [3 speed] Jackshaft Project

GoldenMotor.com

pedalchopper

May 9, 2010
Ft Myers beach Florida
Work in progress! Fitting jackshaft & shifter next week [3 speed rear hub] If it tests - well = button her up! HD ligtning CDI / Delortto / PedalChopper / High Comp. Head - It will have NEW Vortex drag pipe - install tomorrow = The "BEAST" Pedalchopper theme bike.

Last edited:

Theon

Jan 20, 2014
FNQ Australia
Looks nice, but you may have a little trouble fitting the jackshaft.
It looks to me as though it may interfere with seat post?
Also 3 speed hub may not be wide enough?
I have similar plans. But have not worked out how to do the gears yet.
Interested to see what you come up with.

pedalchopper

May 9, 2010
Ft Myers beach Florida
Machining a mount and jackshaft to fit just behind seat post on little area behind seat post [lower frame] Already designed - it will fit nicely.... very clean simple mount mirroring our new machined motor mount design... - no tensionersneeded!

Drive chain to gear left side... left side drive Gear to shaft then crossover to right side drive gear connected to rear sprocket - right side [3 speed hub] ... Freewheel on right side / outer shaft connected to crank - it will be impressive.
.shft.

Last edited:

rock out

Jul 5, 2013
canada
Any plans for a spoiler version?
And also what is a vortex pipe I'm guessing its borred like a riffle barrel?

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Machining a mount and jackshaft to fit just behind seat post on little area behind seat post [lower frame] Already designed - it will fit nicely.... very clean simple mount mirroring our new machined motor mount design... - no tensionersneeded!

Drive chain to gear left side... left side drive Gear to shaft then crossover to right side drive gear connected to rear sprocket - right side [3 speed hub] ... Freewheel on right side / outer shaft connected to crank - it will be impressive.
.shft.
I too, have a new build underway. It's a Schwinn Stingray Limited Edition Web Chopper Bicycle, I have a new Pedalchopper Jackshaft / 3-speed - Transmission being built at Pedalchopper World in Ft. Myers Florida USA.

More to follow and a new build thread for my Schwinn Stingray Chopper Bicycle...

Here's a couple of pictures showing closeups of new jackshaft & motormounts....

Chrome Photoshop Captain America, will also be a future Chrome Build, gotta use up the 3-chrome Schwinn Stingray Choppers, and this is the way to go, with also design a King & Queen Style seat with sissybar....

C.H.

Attachments