el camino m/c swap meet sept 7

GoldenMotor.com

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
the 36th el camino motorcycle swap meet is this saturday at irwindale raceway. sadly its the same day of the willow springs night race. this historic meet was held at el camino college untill last year. this is not a harley-davidson swap but all types of bikes from the early 1900's till the 70's. if you like this kind of stuff its the place to be. only happens once a year. also theirs a show of restored street and race bikes. dennis

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
lil'red is apart for some lung repairs, i got too many irons in the fire right now and i have to get the street tracker out of the garage. sell the rhino [anyone looking]. i haven't missed this event in 25 years. and this is football season. sad to say i'll be missing this one. hopefully their will be a spring race. have fun and ride safe. believe me in my younger more healthy days i'd make both venues. dennis

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
[QUOTE="dmb]sad to say i'll be missing this one. hopefully their will be a spring race [/QUOTE]
The Socal Motor Bicycle Racing Fall event is on Saturday October 19th 2013.

Spring 2014 race will be on either Saturday April 5th or April 12th.

I will be talking to M1GP at Willow Springs after this Saturday 7th oval night race to get the 2014 race dates squared away for Grange Motor Circuit so there are no conflicts and double bookings next year.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
[QUOTE="dmb]sad to say i'll be missing this one. hopefully their will be a spring race [/QUOTE]
So does that mean you aren't coming to the fall race?
Hope does not come into the equation!

The Socal Motor Bicycle Racing Fall event is on Saturday October 19th 2013.

Spring 2014 race will be on either Saturday April 5th or April 12th.

I will be talking to M1GP at Willow Springs after this Saturday 7th oval night race to get the 2014 race dates squared away for Grange Motor Circuit so there are no conflicts and double bookings next year.

Last edited:

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
oh no my friend neil, i fully expect to be their. as for treasures... i'll be looking for memories and i always come away with a few. its that kind of place. dennis

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
come on you road rascal swappers ---surprise us boiling in the desert sun of WILLOW SPRINGS

make it out there-- you will be up early enough and i am sure everyone there would be excited to see you--- bikes or no bikes