Denver Area Ride XI - Saturday 4/20 - 11am

GoldenMotor.com

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Who's ready for a group ride? I know I sure am! Enough riding solo or with one other person. Spring is here, time for some real miles. The weather should be nice, looking forward to hearing from you guys soon. If we need a more central meeting location let me know.

**Rescheduled**

Saturday TBD @ Berkeley Park, Rec. Center Parking lot

Driving Directions

r.ly. r.ly.

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Talked to my neighbor, John, who bought the blue Jag. He says he'll be up for it.
I'll plan on bringing the new chopper. I hope it's broken in by then but if this lousy weather keeps up, it's iffy. I could always bring the Norton or Captain America. Whatever, I'm planning to be there.
Where are we gonna eat? Someplace with beer me hopes. :)

Tom

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Talked to my neighbor, John, who bought the blue Jag. He says he'll be up for it.
I'll plan on bringing the new chopper. I hope it's broken in by then but if this lousy weather keeps up, it's iffy. I could always bring the Norton or Captain America. Whatever, I'm planning to be there.
Where are we gonna eat? Someplace with beer me hopes. :)

Tom
That's good hopefully your neighbor comes along... I'm sure he'll enjoy the ride. I don't know where to eat yet. Definitely somewhere where we can keep a good eye on the bikes; and yes, a cold beer.

Hoping to hear from: Mark, George, Duane, and a few others...

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
put me in for a good chance (90%) but not completely sure yet same with dave and my buddy nyle...i was supposed to be racing on the 20th but havent gotten enough training in and such to make it...frank....remind me please...your allowed to be annoying about it a week before hand lol...text is best...until then...ride safe guys

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Anybody talk to George (NashOple) lately? I haven't seen or talked to him since he split of from the group mid ride and took off...

Any thoughts on a place to eat???

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Now all we need is for winter to get the heck out of here. The way its been going we might get snowed out on the 20th. If not snow then temperatures that will keep this old guy at home.
Man, I'm sick of being cold. :(

Tom

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
hopefully the odds and ends of my newest build can be knocked out quickly shawn may be takeing his old 4 stroke grubee on this one .

any proposed lunch ideas yet .
.bld. Well... maybe it's better to bring "the infidel" instead. That way you can work out the bugs close to home rather than trail or street side. This ride is a little shorter but we should still cover over 40mi. There will be plenty more rides to bring the new build up. I can't decide on weather to bring my 4 stroke cruiser or my 2 stroke Mt. bike??? Probably my Mt. bike :)

Now all we need is for winter to get the heck out of here. The way its been going we might get snowed out on the 20th. If not snow then temperatures that will keep this old guy at home.
Man, I'm sick of being cold. :(

Tom
I know, I want winter to be gone already too. We'll see how things shape up for the 20th. If weather pushes us back a week well then so be it. I'm going riding today just incase it does decide to be cold next weekend...

andrewflores17

Jul 12, 2010
colorado springs, CO
i may bring the old girl indeed this weather is really starting to get to me it was 70 degrees Monday and know it just wants to be cold at least we know we cant believe the weatherman . the 20th could be 80 degrees for all we know

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
As of now the ride for Saturday will be rescheduled for Saturday April 27th. Although the temperature might be warm enough to ride. The recent weather will make riding conditions unfavorable for a group setting. Potholes filled with water, dirty splash-back, lots of sand, and 50's might not be comfortable for some. I may ride anyway and get dirty, but either way we're rescheduled till next week.

I'll send a pm to everyone that is going so they get the update in time.

Put it on your calenders and let me know if the new date is okay... (^)

Last edited: