The OfFiCIaL Low Rider Motorized Bicycle Thread

GoldenMotor.com

Creole

Jul 16, 2012
Wichita KS. area
Re: The OfFiCIaL Low Rider MB Thread

Thank you for the welcome biknut. It is a micargi bronco. When deciding what I wanted to build I read some negatives about the frame, but I had a vision in mind. So I went with it and so far so good.

bigrskip

Jul 1, 2012
Kansas

That's one sweet ride....Take care in Wichita.........we're prohibited here in Udall...looking for somewhere to ride.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado

Hats off to you, Creole. That's one bad looking machine and it certainly fits the 'Low Rider' catagory. Welcome and thanks for sharing and joining us.

Wow, Biknut, did you have any idea you were going to dredge up the quality of bikes we've seen when you started this thread? I'm amazed at the talent we're seeing so far.

Tom

Last edited:

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas

Hats off to you, Creole. That's one bad looking machine and it certainly fits the 'Low Rider' catagory. Welcome and thanks for sharing and joining us.

Wow, Biknut, did you have any idea you were going to dredge up the quality of bikes we've seen when you started this thread? I'm amazed at the talent we're seeing so far.

Tom
You're right about the amazing talent Tom. I'm really not surprised at all, and we've only barely scratched the surface. Every bike in this thread is outstanding. Each builder has his own brand of creativity. I love the, outside the box thinking, on display for all to see, and admire. I've learned a lot already.

I'm lovin da Lowriders

Geezer

May 2, 2011
Illinois

Not a true lowrider but it is the lowest one I've built. Like Tom says my knees are bent sitting with my feet flat on the ground. I really wasn't sure I'd like the ride while I was building it... was really just going for a look but I found that I love riding this thing.

Moondog01.jpg Moondog061.jpg

Ive been working (slowly) on a chopper that I swore was going to be my last build but after seeing
El Roacho... Hmmmm, maybe just 1 more :)
I'm thinking I may need to build a bigger garage....

Great builds all.... love that Captain America bike Tom... truly amazing

Last edited:

Creole

Jul 16, 2012
Wichita KS. area

Hey Geezer I was just admiring your bike. It is a sweet one. I was wonderin where you got that seat. It is exactly what I have been wanting. I think it is the perfect style for El Roacho

Geezer

May 2, 2011
Illinois

Thanks... My son made it out of a piece of 10gauge steel, i think he said, then welded the seatpost to the bottom with a piece of flat bar running back from the post... then I covered it with a fairly thin piece of leather. Actually is way more comfortable than it looks...

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas

Beautiful bike Geezer. Thanks for sharing it with us. I call that a lowrider.

I know what you mean about El Roacho too. It's like mad genius. It's fun to look at.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado

Geez,
I love it. That street sweeper rear fender is just too cool. It really looks comfy and smooth. Thanks for sharing it here with us and thank you for the kind words.

Tom

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas

Thanks for posting lowrider. Where you been anyway? I remember reading about your bike from before. You were ahead of the curve lol.

I like this picture of your bike. What's it's name?

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas

The name of what?
Some bikes don't have enough character to deserve a name, but yours looks like it's oozing character to me. If you haven't named it, I think you should consider it.

As a matter of fact, every bike in this thread probably deserves a name.

Predator303

Apr 26, 2012
San Juan, Puerto Rico

Until now I called it more moody Bltch than anything else because every single possible part died on me. Thats why the new engine block now. I hope NOW finally I have some peace.

Predator303

Apr 26, 2012
San Juan, Puerto Rico

BTW. The paint-job is part of my plan to use it as beach cruiser with surf rack. for my surfboard when season is on again. Its in the same colors and design as my surfboard but I didnt took quality pics of both yet.