Predator............Loud and mean!

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
After having some CVT woes and a hole in the fuel line at the race last weekend, gettin the ol bike back into gear for the June 16th race in Riverside. I'm really glad the bike didn't catch on fire, fuel was streaming right on to the cylinder head around the sparkplug and there was plenty of heat. Got lucky, but lost a tank of gas on the trip home.

See you at Adam's on the 16th.......be there!

dnut

http://youtu.be/U4CJpiNAQ6A

No load, 7,680rpm.......

ocho ninja

Jan 14, 2012
San Jose, CA
Awesome bike, followed the buil thread bike when you were creating that monster in you laboratory lol

What kind of tach is that, looks very responsive and accurate compared to the one I got.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Awesome bike, followed the buil thread bike when you were creating that monster in you laboratory lol

What kind of tach is that, looks very responsive and accurate compared to the one I got.
Thanks ocho ninja......that is a Trail Tech tachometer. It is very compact and works well. You can buy them from AGK or Dave's Discount Motors. I think AGK has them for $25.......great price for a useful instrament.

dnut

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Last Saturday I was at harbor slave buying more junk I don't really need. They had these motors on sale for $100. I picked one up just to feel how much it weighed, and was surprised how light it was. Seemed like maybe 20 lb.

wayne z

Dec 5, 2010
louisiana
Last Saturday I was at harbor slave buying more junk I don't really need. They had these motors on sale for $100. I picked one up just to feel how much it weighed, and was surprised how light it was. Seemed like maybe 20 lb.
You might have picked up the 99cc. That's about what they weigh. About 18.5 lbs actualy, dry, without stock muffler and tank, is what my 99's weigh.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
You might have picked up the 99cc. That's about what they weigh. About 18.5 lbs actualy, dry, without stock muffler and tank, is what my 99's weigh.
That's possible. There were 4 engines on a pallet. I was looking at a 212, but that's not the one I picked up.