Denver Area Ride VIII - Saturday June 2nd

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Well, that was an adventure. Look at it this way guys; If every ride was perfect weather they'd get boring. Who else can say they rode through a micro-burst and survived? Not many, I'd guess.
Yeah our ride was cut short but we'll always remember it. So much for weather forcasters and their, "Scattered showers late in the day". LOL

Thanks guys, stormy weather can't stop the DAR.

Tom

Drewd

Jul 25, 2008
Colorado
Bummer about me missing it and the rain. On a positive note, I did see a lot of motorized bikes in New Orleans while on vacation there.

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
i needed the big flat plate with the sliding frame mounts....got one...big thanks to webeneo1 for having one and hooking me up for cheap....i begin the 4 stroke install today!

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Sorry I have been without internet for a week up to this point. What do you think about riding on June 30th. The last Saturday of the month, should be nice...

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Sorry I have been without internet for a week up to this point. What do you think about riding on June 30th. The last Saturday of the month, should be nice...
Same route we tried last time?

Yeah, as long as you promise no sand storms and micro-bursts. :)
I'm bringing the Norton so I can do trails with you guys. The Chopper likes streets and straight lines.
I'm in.

Tom