CT Ride and cook out

GoldenMotor.com

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Looks like Im not going to be able to make it, I have to work. Is anyone from Boston or Cambridge going that would pick up a exhaust from Me to pass of to LS164, Hes going to be there, but is in need of an exhaust?

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
Looks like Im not going to be able to make it, I have to work. Is anyone from Boston or Cambridge going that would pick up a exhaust from Me to pass of to LS164, Hes going to be there, but is in need of an exhaust?
Throwing it in my car now so i dont forget it. He can have it cheap its a new high flow.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL Slow. Got it in the house. Just signed on to ask. It is safe and sound.

Awesome time. Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
This rally was great! Anyone have any pictures or videos of it, and want it in the 2nd MBC.com video? send me some links or something. Ill totally be there next year! To bad its only once a year anyways...

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
caught a ride down with russel by chance ( he is a REALLY cool guy), was tons of fun.

my bike did much better then i could possibly have hoped for after getting hit by a car yesterday, hope i can make it to next years ride.

i didn't take any pics or vids so you guys better post up tons of em for me to grab ;)

smoothcruiser

Feb 16, 2011
E. Haddam,CT
Dan,I told SlowBalt I'd bring his helmet to him.Can I call you after work tomorrow(around 5pm) and possibly come and get it? Anyway, Thanks again for everything. I really enjoyed myself today.I'm looking forward to another get together.dance1

Sure, no problem. Need my cell #?

Last edited by a moderator:

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
So fun, more fun than I have had is SUCH A LONG TIME. Thank you to everyone for being nice to us young guys and to Ray for giving me help on my bike and letting me ride his mopeds :D It was an unforgettable day :)

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Dan,I told SlowBalt I'd bring his helmet to him.Can I call you after work tomorrow(around 5pm) and possibly come and get it? Anyway, Thanks again for everything. I really enjoyed myself today.I'm looking forward to another get together.dance1

Sure Smooth, no problem. Need my cell #?

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
Thanks Smooth I'll throw in a chrome high flow pipe I have. Gives the best power of all the cat pipes I've had so far. Close to an expansion chamber pipe.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Sure glad you guys had a great time. These get togethers are the best fun. Our 2nd Denver ride was a total success. Beautiful trials and weather too. When a bunch of bikers can share the day, it's unbeatable!
Congratulations :)
This has a future, no doubt!
Tom

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
So fun, more fun than I have had is SUCH A LONG TIME. Thank you to everyone for being nice to us young guys and to Ray for giving me help on my bike and letting me ride his mopeds :D It was an unforgettable day :)
Hey LS was great meeting you guys, great to see the next generation of Motor Bikers out at the meetups. I learn a lot every time I go to one from everyone you guys too. was a great time.

You folks are a blast! Thank you! Was good time

.flg.
Thanks for hosting Dan, Thank Carol for the eats as well.

wish i coulda made it..
I was hoping you were going to be there man, you were missed. I had some competition from the young bloods but not the same without the wheelies lol.

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
Working on getting some pictures up soon. The video is a mess the mount was way too shaky. I'm going through it to see what clips if any are usable. I was able to get some stills out of it though. Will post pics and video stills soon.

FOX - You can use any video and or pictures my bikes in your video for the stills of others bikes check with them but it should be OK.