Pat and Scott's Ride

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
20 mile ride from Clairemont, through Rose Canyon and UCSD, down to La Jolla Shores and back. Action packed footage of motorized bicycles flying through some scenic roads of San Diego.....Pat with a broken arm and me following with the helmet cam. I got my first flat tire riding MB's on this ride.....patched it without removing the rear wheel. Then after Pat's son's basketball game we did a 30 mile ride on the tandem from the late afternoon into the evening (didn't vid this ride tho, too dark). Enjoy the ride!

1.) YouTube - VTS 01 0

2.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK1Mbi7wYCs

3.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFGSs2bWJSQ

This ride was on Saturday, 2-5-11.
We were cruising at 30-35mph and reached speeds up to 45.5mph on our 49cc 4-stroke driven
cruiser bicycles. Climbed some very steep uphills and flew down very steep downhills. A perfect day for riding on a warm Winters day! WYSIWYG......it's raw and it's real, like it or not. Sorry that there's no music.....maybe next time......?

dnut

Last edited:

timboellner

Apr 1, 2009
Towson Maryland
That was entertaining.
Count yourselves lucky to be able to ride in t-shirts in the middle of winter.
Your video made me feel like I went along on the ride right with you.
It had everything. Traffic, wide open roads, trails,hills, straight-a-ways.
Very cool...
You guys are truly radical and insane riders.
I hope your life insurance is paid up to date..LOL

I personally liked the fact that there was no music.
I like hearing the engines, the wind, the background noise and you
guys talking. It makes it so much more real. I can listen to music any 'ol time

One thing you might have done is number the videos so we know which one to watch first.
Anyway thanks for the vicarious thrills. Your bikes run well. You made me bundle up yesterday and go riding. It was 40 degrees with 20 mph winds but I didn't give a rats a$$ i had to ride after watching that..

Thanks again,
TiM

professor

Oct 14, 2009
Buffalo ny area
Nice job, I am glad you left out the music.
I just got back from a pedal bike ride, road salt brine makes a mess out of my motorbike. Snow all over the place, 40 degrees and windy.