First video of riding my bike

GoldenMotor.com

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Same here, 404 with Chrome, Firefox and IE... YouTube's free too don'tcha know :p

ps fundreamer1, you should redo the pics in the thread in your signature, all pics are giving the photobucket "moved or deleted" error, just a heads up. Would like to see your build. :)

fundreamer1

Dec 6, 2010
Oklahoma
same thing

dang
That is just not good, I have no trouble bringing it up at all, and there have been over 60 go there and view the video. I don't know what to say right now. I know that doing a search of "Motorized bicycle builds" on Yahoo brings it up too.
I'm sorry your having trouble, but I have my reasons for not using youtube at this time.

Last edited:

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
was able to find with google-vids too, still wouldn't load though... maybe they're just at their bandwidth limit for the month? I can't even load up the main page there motorizedbicyclebuilds.webs.com. I guess they didn't realize how popular these little machines are, heh heh.

Yea, youtube can be a pain, could always create a dummy email account(hotmail/gmail/yahoo, etc) just for your vids :)

fundreamer1

Dec 6, 2010
Oklahoma
was able to find with google-vids too, still wouldn't load though... maybe they're just at their bandwidth limit for the month? I can't even load up the main page there motorizedbicyclebuilds.webs.com. I guess they didn't realize how popular these little machines are, heh heh.

Yea, youtube can be a pain, could always create a dummy email account(hotmail/gmail/yahoo, etc) just for your vids :)
Youtube recently changed again and now you cannot get a youtube account unless you have a gmail account.