A call to Ban motorized bicycles

GoldenMotor.com

scottmanesis

Dec 30, 2010
Austin, TX
Re: A call to Ban MB's

If we could just create as many laws as possible the governing bodies could police us more too. There would be less freedom and more dictator ship.
Oh, you must not go outside much. In case you have not noticed that is happening now in theaters near you. They are getting ready to add another S welcome to the USSA...United Soviet States that used to be America.

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com

It's a bicycle with a little engine attached...ride it Inconspicuously, and you won't have any problems with the Fuzz.

As they say..."there's a time and place for everything"

If you want to cut-up on your MB...do it where nobody is looking!

Jim

turtle tedd

Jul 18, 2009
florida

It's a bicycle with a little engine attached...ride it Inconspicuously, and you won't have any problems with the Fuzz.

As they say..."there's a time and place for everything"

If you want to cut-up on your MB...do it where nobody is looking!

Jim
There you go..Jim just about sums it all up...ride responsibly...stay under the radar....you can find a place and a time to open it up and do some hotdogging

phoobarnvaz

Oct 28, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO

Before mine blew up last summer...no matter where I rode and minded my business...had the cops and several people stopping me to find out what it took to build/ride. Same questions...whether or not they were wearing a uniform.

By and large...as long as you don't act a fool...everybody bothers you to find out about your ride. You act a fool...you get run over.;)