No longer concerned about my speed.

GoldenMotor.com

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Last night I was cruising along at about 35 which is above the "legal" speed for mopeds/scooters (30 on level ground) when I was passed by a blond on a scooter with a moped sticker on the back. She paced me for a bit checking out my bike then she opened it up and off she went. She was easily doing 40 and not wearing a helmet, which is legal here on a moped/scooter as long as you're over 19.

Dumb blond.

kla63

Jul 15, 2009
NEW HAMSHIRE
Last night I was cruising along at about 35 which is above the "legal" speed for mopeds/scooters (30 on level ground) when I was passed by a blond on a scooter with a moped sticker on the back. She paced me for a bit checking out my bike then she opened it up and off she went. She was easily doing 40 and not wearing a helmet, which is legal here on a moped/scooter as long as you're over 19.

Dumb blond.
i eat scooters for breakfest i cruz everywhere in New Hampshire 42 to 45 mph no problems !!! open her let it cruz if you get pull over .... just give them he really i did not know tismotor went that fast speech lol!!!xct2